Monday, December 7, 2009

ENA Style!

Coo-Coo...Hello!!!

Many have suggested I start a blog. So here I am!

Style is everywhere, all around us. We are so fortunate for all the wonderful things available to us today. I'm always dreaming away so hopefully I will be able to entertain and amuse you with my blogs.

*Here is a quote I want to share with you.

At bottom, every man knows perfectly well that he is a unique being, only once on this Earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time. -Friedrich Nietzsche, German Philosopher.


I hope you are all having a Happy Holiday!!!

Time for gift-giving and receiving.....for those of you that are in a financial crises don't worry I'm sure when you think with your heart you can come up with a gift money can't buy....favorite picture in a large canvas, song, poem, etc. Anything artsy and creative would make me melt.


Sincerely yours,

Elisabeth Apcar
ENAstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment